Booking- and payment conditions
We welcome you, your partner, your family and in case also your dog in our holiday flats. Here you will find all necessary information regarding payment, booking, cancellation etc.
Indicated prices are valid per flat and for a sojourn of at least 4 nights. In case you decide to stay for less than 4 nights we add the onetime amount of 50 – 90 Euro.
In order to confirm your booking, we’ll ask for a deposit which depends on the duration of your stay. Prices include accommodation, bed-linen, heating, water, electricity and final cleaning
Our prices are subject to an additional tourist-tax* amounting to 1,35 Euro per person
* mandatory tourist tax as required by law (legge provinciale no.9 from 16/05/2012)
Payment conditions Cancellation terms
In accordance with the Italian consumer protection law art.45-67 “Codice del Consumo italiano, D.Lgs. 206/2005” the booking becomes binding upon payment of the agreed deposit and after sending the booking confirmation. The deposit is not refundable in case of cancellation and there is no right provided to withdraw from the contract (d.lgs.206/2005). Despite this we will allow you to withdraw from the contract under the following conditions:
- Cancellation up to 3 months before arrival: the reservation will be dissolved without any reservation fee, only the deposit will be retained.
- Cancellation from 3 months to 4 weeks before the arrival: 50% of the agreed total price
- Cancellation in the course of the last 4 weeks before arrival: 100% of the agreed total price
- In case of cancellation costs incurred will be detracted from the deposit.
- In case of earlier departure or later arrival the entire sojourn booked for will be charged.
- Any damage to accommodation, furniture or facility must be reported and paid.
Trip cancellation insurance
We recommend effecting a travel insurance when booking your sojourn which will cover cancellation fees. More information can be found here.
On arrival day the apartment is ready for check-in at 04 p.m. On departure day we request you to check-out at 10 a.m.
We offer free shuttle service from and to train- and bus-station of Bruneck/Brunico at arrival and/or departure.
If desired - after placing respective order - we will offer a so-called “starter-box”. This includes: milk, tea, coffee, yoghurt, eggs, butter, jam, honey, bread, muesli.
We offer cot, child’s chair and games.
Dogs are not allowed.
In case of necessity we offer washing-service against payment of a fee.
Smoking is not allowed in our holiday-flats. You can however smoke on the balcony or in the garden.
Free parking possible.